August 23, 2010

1 deal, 2 deal, 3 deal, 4

I woke up one morning last week thinking about our New York City trip and food. Delicious food. I think that's what I'm looking forward to the most*. Well, that, and spending eleven days frolicking the city streets alone with my husband. The only puzzle about this trip and all the amazing food we will be faced with is how to afford those meals. Yes, it all comes down to money. So, my brilliant, early morning thought? Groupon. Groupon and all its like-minded pals, such as Living Social and InBundles. And honestly, in the few days I've been following these sites we've already purchased four excellent, mouth-watering deals:

 Indian cuisine @ top-rated Darbar Grill ($50 of goodness for $25):


Tuscan fare @ critically acclaimed Bread Tribeca ($30 of goodness for $15):


Delectable French pastries and espresso @ Ceci-Cela Patisserie ($15 of goodness for $7):

Sunday evening burgers @ Good Restaurant ($25 of goodness for $10):

________________________________________________________________

* And, for honesty's sake, food is in close tie with the walkability and public transportation. Yes, I am the geek that dreams of  a world with no cars.

{ images via and via }