August 18, 2010

brilliance

Magic- A Belly Grows from The Panic Room Videos on Vimeo.



I've read Pacing The Panic Room for a while now... ever since Cole's Maternity Series first went viral. I'm not sure how I first stumbled upon it. Maybe from here? (Which would make sense since this was first posted on ohdeedoh days after my non-pregnancy saga began. (More on that later.)) But, suffice it to say, the way Ryan saw his wife and captured the beauty of her pregnant belly made my heart flutter. It is/was/and will most likely always be awe-inspiring. And now, with his new found career success & strides I cannot help but feel immense happiness for him. And hope. Hope that each artist, with a little bit of luck and a ton of blood sweat & tears will have his day. Here's to you Ryan. (Thank you.)